Gt Bromley, Essex

Coming Soon...

Great Bromley Banner
  • -20 bedrooms
Coming Soon

Shared Ownership 

Property Details

2 x two bedroom houses

4 x three bedroom houses

50% share for shared ownership sale

Service Charge £TBC per calendar month

Option to staircase

 

Features of the Property

Kitchen/Diner

Lounge

Bathroom with shower over bath

Downstairs WC

Air Source Heating

Turfed back garden

Parking for two car

 

Eligibility Criteria – Connection to the Area

 

Image of the Great Bromley Site Plan

Completion Due July 2020

Price scale
  Full Market Value 50% Share Rent on Remaining 50% 75% Share Rent on Remaining 25%
4x3 bed semi-detached house £240,000 £120,000 £275.00 £180,000 £137.50
2x2 bed semi-detached house £220,000 £110,000 £252.08 £165,000 £126.04

 

Am I eligible?

Priority will be given to those with a connection to the village of Bawdsey and surrounding area. 

Applicants will need to register with the Shared Ownership Help to Buy Agent www.helptobuy3.org.uk

You are advised to seek independent mortgage advice, details of local Independent Financial Advisors (IFAs) can be found on the help to buy website.

 

These particulars should be treated as general guidance and for illustrative purposes only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All landscaping, roads and paving shown are indicative. Roof finishes may vary from the illustrations. We operate a policy of continual product development and individual features may vary. We recommend intending purchasers satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. The development plan is not to scale. Parking spaces shown are indicative only and parking restrictions may apply.

Google translate Google translate
click to choose
Colour contrast Contrast
default
high
Font size Text size
down
default
up