Property exchange

Do you feel like you need a change? Or do you want to live closer to family? It may be worth registering for a property exchange. Discover what is available below.

Exchange (1)

Most Orwell residents have the right to swap their home, and the tenancy that goes with it, with that of another Council or Housing Association household. i.e. two or more households swap with each other. This is called ‘mutual exchange’.

This is often the quickest and easiest way to achieve a move to somewhere more suitable for you.

Orwell tenancies are not all the same. Strict rules apply to mutual exchange, and may apply differently to certain tenancies or types of housing. For example, residents of supported, sheltered or extra care housing.

Image and link to the Available Properties pageImage and link to the Register your property page

Google translate Google translate
click to choose
Colour contrast Contrast
Font size Text size